Regulations for use of the Upper or Lower Meeting Rooms
Of Good Shepherd Anglican Church
1. Bookings: The parish hall is available Saturday evening until 9:00pm only.
The rental fee for the upstairs room is $100.00 for the first two hours and $25.00 for every hour
or part thereafter.
The rental fee for the downstairs room is $50.00 for the first two hours and $10.00 for every hour
or part thereafter.
2. Long Term Rental: Available in negotiation with an official of the church
3. Capacity: due to fire regulations, the capacity of the Upper Hall is 75 people. Basement is 30 people
4. Damage deposit: A damage deposit of $200.00 is required for the rental of parish hall. This is due upon signing
of rental agreement and will be held by the Church until after inspection of the premises
following the user's event.
All user groups or individuals are responsible for any setting up and cleaning of the facilities
A garbage bin is provided in the parking lot. All garbage must be bagged and put in to this
Any required cost of clean up will be deducted from the damage deposit at the rate of $20.00
per hour of time needed.
5. Kitchen: The Parish Hall kitchen is not approved by Board of Health for meal preparation and washing of
dishes. If the user group is to provide food, disposable dishes are recommended. The stove,
microwave and refrigerator may be used
6. Alcoholic Beverages: If alcohol is to be consumed or made available, approval must be given by the Priest-in
Charge or both wardens. If alcohol is to be sold, the user must obtain the appropriate license.
7.Smoking: Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the church building. The user is responsible for seeing that
metal cans are provided outside the building if needed.
If you agree to all the above terms please click on each of the files below and print them out, fill the first one ou and hand both of them into Diane Reid or ask her for a two sided form.
Please click here for the Hall Rental Agreement Form and here for the above Regulations Form.
Back to Parish Information