Stained Glass Windows
Good Shepherd currently has four stained glass windows in the church. The Good Shepherd and Saint Mark are at the entrance of the Chapel. The other two are on the wall up on the Altar. One of the stained glass windows has on it " In Loving Memory of Mrs. Nellie M. Johnson Given By Her Children". The second one has on it "To The Glory of God and in Loving Memory of Florence Maud Blatchford 1888-1950 Given By Her Loving Family". As you can see they have been moved as we have moved and in 2008 the W. A. Lake family donated monies to mount them with backlights and mounting boards. They were subsequently mounted up on the altar of the Good Shepherd on March 1, 2008 and re-dedicated with the new backings and lights on July 27, 2008.
The stained glass windows are from the Old Church Building located at the back of the Church on 127 St.
The stained glass windows were moved from the back to the Sanctuary and back lit in 1977 at the Church on 127 St.
January 1, 1985
The stained glass windows had backings put on with back ground lights.
Jack and Art have finished putting them up and are testing the lights.
March 1, 2008
The stained glass windows with lights on for the first service on March 2, 2008.
Return to Our Church Page
Return to Web Directory Page